- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 19 Mar 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The Development Manager role should have all the experience skills to work in a cross-functional, "Agile" development environment. Should be flexible to embrace and work in a self-organized environment
Manage solution design for ICM project implementation
• Defines the detailed plan and its interdependencies, including planning for and locating project resources
• Designs and implements an organisational project structure that works effectively and maximises efficiency
• Reviews and monitors risk mitigation and contingency plans.
• Manages communications between projects.
• Monitors issues and ensures that resolution is reached
• Interact with various teams in ICM namely Development, Project management, Infra and PSS and ensure the project is successfully delivered.
• Ensure the financial planning, demand and supply and resource management for Projects driven is managed diligently
• Delivers working product on-time, on scope and on quality
• Strives to value the individual and increase team recognition over self-recognition
• Builds consensus and applies sound judgment in a Team centric environment
• Provides open and honest feedback within a "Scrum Team" environment.
• Embraces the core Scrum Values - Focus, Commitment, Openness, Respect and Courage.
• Delivery responsibility for the overall project delivery (Schedule, Cost & Quality).
Escalation to the next level for any issues.
• Tracking SIT, UAT issues and closure.
• Tracking Quality goals and Risks for his assigned modules.
• Work with the Project team throughout the life cycle of the project in terms of technical delivery and implementation.
• Facilitate knowledge transfer within own team and PSS teams
Our Ideal Candidate
Java, J2EE, XML, Spring Batch framework, Microservice, Oracle, DB2, Anjular JS, Hibernate and JMS
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.