About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Identify skills gaps in the team and ensure adequate training and development
- Ensures business needs are met whilst delivering within budget and with quality.
- Ensures resources are assigned to various tasks based on skills sets
- Consistently looking for service improvements areas/plans.
- Engages stakeholders on a regular basis on the progress of the projects and initiatives
- Achieve Common and other objectives across GT
- Take initiative in developing teams' development plan and discuss with concerned parties (in ILDP)
- Resume all Sev 1/2/3 tickets within SLA
- No repeat of incident or escalated issue due to project implemented/fixes put in
- All change requests submitted with full details & on time for ECRB/CB CAB approval
- Builds resourcing capability (quality and quantity) to meet business demands
- Possess self-initiatives with minimal supervision
- Able to meet and comply to LCC, QMF and risk elements, which includes ensuring process, security, regulatory and audit requirements are met
- Able prioritise and allocate resources based on project needs and deliver quality deliverables.
- Must possess at least 8 years experience in CICS, COBOL, JCL, VSAM, MVS, z/OS and mainframe environment
- Must have at least 8 years Application Development experience
- Must possess Credit/Debit Card domain knowledge
- Knowledge in Easytrieve, REXX, SAS, ABEND AID, FileAid, Endeavor, Expeditor would be added advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.