- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 18 Feb 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Manage a project of complex initiatives that span across multiple systems
- Full project life cycle ownership which include full implementation from initiation to deployment.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall project is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address business goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
- Manage project scope and changes
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple technology teams.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and critical thinking.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.