ETL/ELT Architect – Data & Analytics
Unique opportunity to form part of a team of data professionals to expand the Firm's Data & Analytics business in Malaysia. As we continue to grow talents in data analytics unit within the Firm, we are looking for an experienced Data Integration/ETL Developer. Our team of data professionals live with the clear purpose to help our clients to connect business and technology. We are an award-winning data and analytics team with diverse background to offer cutting-edge solutions tailored to the local market.
This is a key role which requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step into different roles depending on the size and scope of the project. We look for self-motivated candidates with proven experience implementing successful data integration/ETL solutions on key projects in a collaborative and agile environment. We look for candidates who are able to prioritise, deliver value incrementally, problem solve, and manage changing priorities. You will work closely with a team of data analysts and interface with both technical and non-technical colleagues representing the needs of business users and leaders.
• Creates and enhances data solutions enabling seamless delivery of data and is responsible for collecting, analysing and managing large sets of data
• Designs develop, automates, and support complex applications to extract, transform, and load data
• Leads the design of the logical data model and implements the physical database structure and constructs and implements operational data stores and data marts
• Consulting with technical lead, development teams and client to get a big-picture idea of the client's data storage needs
• Designing and coding the data warehousing system to desired project's specifications
• Conducting preliminary testing of the warehousing environment before data is extracted
• Troubleshooting any issues that may arise
• Presenting the team with warehousing options based on relevant project needs
• Apply business strategy while driving technology strategy, balancing short term and long term needs to ensure that the architecture can scale and evolve accordingly
• Engage an end-to-end approach by connecting all the pieces of data to deliver the data while leveraging all available assets
• Provide advice, guidance and direction to carry out major plans and procedures to ensure schedule attainment, and performance and targets are met.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in enterprise data architecture, integration and analytics with proven work experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant field from an accredited university
• Strong technical experience in the following:
- Data Warehousing, BI and Azure solutions or relevant cloud technologies
- ETL Solution (SSIS and Azure Date Factory or equivalent tools)
- EDW Solution (SSMS and Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics or equivalent tools)
- Cube Solution (SSAS or Azure Analysis Service or equivalent tools)
- Data architecture, including data model design and implementation (incl. relational, dimensional, No-SQL)
- Architectural governance of solutions
- Strong data management best practice (e.g. data quality, metadata management, data lineage)
- Proficiency in warehousing architecture techniques including MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW.
• Ability to analyze a company's big-picture data needs
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems