Internship - Internal Audit and Risk Consulting Services (Risk Consulting)
KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding
people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Petaling
Jaya and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from
every sector of business and industry imaginable. Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an
atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, KPMG office is seeking highly
motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
• Acting as engagement team member in conducting assignments and supporting the engagement-in-charge
in delivering professional services
• Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years' of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting or Finance
• Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
• Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities
• Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 12 weeks.