Internship - Knowledge Management (Growth)
The Knowledge Management function is a function that supports the Firm's strategic growth initiatives by providing market intelligence insights, updates and reports on competitors and sector players. Also, the function is responsible to ensure the effective dissemination of information and knowledge firm-wide by providing the right tools, sources, knowledge and system.
This role will work closely under the guidance of the Knowledge Management Manager to provide assistance in knowledge management activities / tasks. The duties include, but is not limited to:
• Work closely with and provide assistance to KM team in developing research findings and insights, knowledge dissemination within the Firm. This would include sourcing of information from various reliable platforms and tools.
• Learn and be familiar with the research tools available for staff firm-wide.
• Coordinate, process and resolve research requests received from an internal desk platform. This would include engaging with requestors to understand the needs, applying the correct research tools to resolve the requests, generating research results from the research tools available before sending the reports back to research requestors.
• Involve in projects for the Firm initiated by Growth department.
• Provide assistance on any scope of work which is deemed relevant and necessary by the management, when and where necessary.
• Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years' of Degree in relevant disciplines (Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Statistics, Social Science), with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper
• Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• Proficient in MS Word, MS PPT, MS Excel and Outlook
• Independent, self-motivated, detail conscious, capable to multi-task and work with tight deadlines
• Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities
• Placements for the period of minimum 3 months