Internship - Tax - Corporate Tax
KPMG in Malaysia offers a full range of Tax Services which are designed to help our clients to apply the most cost-effective business strategies. With our extensive industry knowledge and an international network of professionals throughout the globe, we are committed to delivering this on a global basis and surpassing even your highest expectations.
• Assisting tax consultants in managing job portfolio and related assignments.
• Working as a team on specific client engagements / advisory projects.
• Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years' of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting or Finance
• Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
• Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities
• Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 12 weeks.