KBS Learning & Development - Associate (Coordination)
KPMG Business School ("KBS") is responsible for the development of our Extraordinary People within KPMG and our purpose are:
1. To equip our Extraordinary People in KPMG with the knowledge, skills and attitude to empower them to provide our clients with innovative approaches which deliver real results.
2. To provide world class learning and development framework and tools, and timely and insightful reports to the key stakeholders in order for them to effectively manage their Extraordinary People's growth and development.
The Learning & Development Associate reports to the L&D Manager and Director, and key roles include:
• supports the learning initiatives rolled out for our Extraordinary People that aligns to the KBS purpose
• leading and monitoring of the coordination team for technical programs and leadership and business development skills programs for our Extraordinary People
• Be responsible for leading and monitoring the team which supports and coordinates the assigned technical programs such as Audit, Tax and Advisory; non-technical programs such as Leadership and Business Development skills programs; or technology based learning programs such as Virtual Classroom (VC) or Webinar.
• Works closely with and supports the facilitator teams for the delivery of technical or non- technical programs.
• Works closely with the L&D Managers on the various L&D initiatives and projects
• Consistently delivers high quality work to meet internal clients' needs and KBS team's needs and appropriately prioritizes tasks to meet objectives and timelines.
• Builds positive and collaborative working relationships internally and externally to drive collaboration and inclusion, and add value to working relationships.
• Learns and be familiar with the Global Learning Management System (GLMS) in relation to managing the daily tasks of this role.
• Generates, analyses and prepares regular various stakeholder reports and compliance reports.
• Maintains and updates the technical and non-technical program information in the GLMS and KBS portal to ensure alignment with the current Learning Maps.
• Provides innovative solutions related to the support of technical and non-technical programs.
• Be accredited internally and develop the skill as a VC producer to support the VC facilitator teams in the delivery of VC programs.
• Collaborates with KPMG Global Learning & Development team and KPMG Asia Pacific Learning & Development team, on learning and development projects/initiatives for implementation in KPMG Malaysia.
• Be involved in People projects initiated by the People, Performance and Culture team from time to time.
• Day to day responsibilities and tasks within the department as the Learning & Development Associate.
• Graduates with at least a Degree in HRD/ Management/ Business Administration/ Business Management; other fields may be considered
• Relevant work experience in coordinating/organising training programs or a similar capacity is an advantage
• Good command of English
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant personality
• Able to work independently
• Innovative and strong problem solving skills
• Passionate about developing people
• Able to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
• Strong coordination skills with an eye for details, thoroughness and timeliness