Manager – RC - Emerging Tech Risk & Cyber (ISMS & BCM)
KPMG's Risk Advisory team provides in-depth IT guidance and support, from strategic planning and implementation, governance structure assistance, and project management to information protection and system assurance.
Through our full range of services, our Risk Advisory professionals help provide clients confidence on their IT delivery and the true potential of technology investments and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals.
• Project manage some of the following projects:
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) Implementation Advisory
- ISO 27001Pre-certification and Surveillance audits
- IT DRP Reviews
- BCM Reviews
- Development of BCM strategies and plans
- Advisory around standards integration
• Excellent understanding of enterprise controls and their relation to project delivery
• Good Understanding of enterprise controls and other enterprise standards such as ITIL, COBIT, country regulations, etc.
• Good understanding of PDPA principles
• Good understanding of business continuity management and ability to play role as part of a BCM team
• Supports the department business development efforts
• Identify new business opportunities
• Coach and train team of consultants
• Support the service line leader in strategic initiatives
• At least 6 to 8 years experience in information security, out of which at least 4-5 in ISMS and BCM areas.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering. Candidates with other additional certifications such as ISO 27001 Lead Auditor / Implementer, CBCP, CISA, CISSP, CISM or equivalents would be an advantage.
• Strong project / program management skills.
• Broad understanding of the information security knowledge.
• A team leader with good communication, presentation, report writing and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
• Good business development skills