Manager - Emerging Tech Risk & Cyber (Network Security)
• Implement and sustain IT security governance, technologies, policies and standards across the organization.
• Network Security Technical Manager is expected to stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers' methodologies, in order to anticipate security breaches.
• Experience in Enterprise IT and OT Network Security environment
List the primary job responsibilities
• Implementation and troubleshooting multi protocol networks for Network, Security and Cloud domain.
• Understanding of the Purdue Model for Industrial Control Systems.
• Experienced in the PCD systems and consult in the ICS security matters.
• Design, implement and manage innovative solutions for complex security and ICS infrastructure environments
• Consulting planning, designing, implementation and troubleshooting multiprotocol networks for Network, Security and Cloud domain
• Providing remediation and recommendation roadmap to improve client's security posture.
• Prepare proposal documents indulging proposal, pricing sheet, solution presentation against RFPs/RFIs.
• Preparing high and low-level design documents and project Execution and Technical ownership
• Network Assessment and Implementation of Minimum Baseline for Security Standard across Network & Security infrastructure.
• Working with customers to deploy, troubleshoot and monitor devices on live networks to ensure error-free networks implementation.
• Good understanding and working knowledge of multi-vendor security infrastructure in enterprise as well as service provider networks with working knowledge of Firewalls, UTMs, Proxy, WAF, EDR, Threat and malware analysis tools.
• Good understanding on networking concepts for LAN, Security, WAN protocols.
• Knowledge & experience in Security related technologies to design and implement IDS/IPS, content filtering solutions, Email gateway and DLP technologies
• Product Demonstration with Proof of Concept (POC/POV) of technology in customer network environment with Sales Team to help getting orders.
• Supporting and investigating Cyber security incident along with technical analysis of malwares, log files, and other digital artifacts.
• Consult and participate for the deployment of a regional Security Operation Center deployment and implementation.
• Working experience in Telco, Finance and oil & gas sector would be advantage
o Minimum qualifications required: B.E/B. Tech or Equivalent
o Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
o Network and Security Domain
o Abilities: Good soft skills and team player
o Extra-Curricular Activities if Any
o Must have three (3) Professional Certification: CISSP, CISSM, ISO27001:2013, CCIE, CHFI and CCDP etc.
o Experience: 8 - 10 years