Manager, IB & BB, CDD Operations
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia Petaling Jaya MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Manager, IB & BB, CDD Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities:-
· Assist business level on anti-money laundering (AML) and sanction efforts at Retail Business segments, including implementation of the Group standard AML/CDD governance and processes in line with in-country regulations, including socializing the relevant AML/CDD management information to key stakeholders.
· Responsible for implementation of system enhancements that relevant to CDD Ops, including socializing to the relevant key stakeholders.
· · Responsible to coordinate the monthly KRI Data Collection and submission for AML Sanction Operations Risk Framework, including KRI data collation for AML & Sanction theme ORF.
1. Governance & Process Management
o Responsible and upkeep the overall structure of CDD governance, internal process, information & documentation, approval and roll out activities.
o Ensure all CDD related processes are documented in the form of country procedure manual.
o Monitor and track on-going review overdue rate, remediation activities, exceptions including closure of all gaps related to CDD are complete on timely manner.
o Analyse and interpret AML/CDD Metrics, AML & Sanction theme ORF and assurance outcomes to identify key themes and risks.
o Responsible for providing training and subject matter expertise to in country teams in understanding AML/CDD process and procedures.
o Oversee and track all training needs, and keep the CDD team audit ready always.
2. Support and Implementation of CDD Systems
o Responsible and upkeep overall structure of systems that relevant to CDD & AML Sanction.
o Ensure all CDD related system guide / handbook are document on periodically basis; keep the documentation audit ready at all the time.
o Provide support to CDD Ops and relevant stakeholders during post implementation of system enhancements.
3. AML & Sanction Operational Risk Framework
o Responsible to coordinate the monthly KRI Data collection that relevant to AML & Sanction.
o Ensure monthly submission on timely manner for the country.
o Immediate highlight and escalation is required, if there is any risk is encounter from monthly submission.
Our Ideal Candidate
· A minimum of 5-8 years of banking Experience out of which a minimum of 3-5 years in Retail AML CDD / Compliance functions
· Must be certified (as prescribed for the role) by completing all relevant SCB e-assessments (once these are rolled out)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.