Manager / Associate Director - Operations Advisory (Focused on Shared Services & Process Improvement)
KPMG's Strategy and Operations Practice is one of the fastest growing practices in KPMG in Asia. We are dedicated to our clients' journey in attaining world-class operations. KPMG's Strategy and Operations Practice turns strategy into practical business and commercial outcomes for our clients. We work with our clients to solve operational challenges, particularly in the areas of supply chain management, lean operations and shared services advisory- to build sustained success for their businesses.
As a consultant in Operations Advisory, you will work in teams with colleagues and client staff from a wide variety of business areas and across the regions to develop innovative solutions. You will also work together with colleagues from our global network to bring in best in class practices.
• Support the development of points of view on business challenges, including publication and presentation of thought
• Support client excellence programme to identify, develop and extend client relationships
• Enjoys working in multi-stakeholder environment
• Led/played core role in projects in one of the following areas:
o Design and implement process improvement/ supply chain strategy
o Operating model optimisation / design
o Cost optimisation
o Shared Services
o Network design and optimization
o Supply chain planning and management processes
o Supply chain risk and sustainability
• Minimum 5 years of Shared Services, and/or Supply Chain Management, and/ or Business Process Improvement and/ or Consulting experience preferably in Financial Services or Industrial/Consumer Goods sector, Energy & Natural Resources
• Proven leader with the ability to inspire others, build strong relationships, and is an effective mentor and coach
• Collaborative team player, work well with others, but also autonomously with little direction
• Superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Entrepreneurial, resourceful and result-driven
• Willingness to travel extensively
• Possesses a University degree in relevant fields. Master degree would be advantageous.
• Fluent English