About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
To provide support to various Private Banking branches in the processing of Corporate Action Events. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Support corporate actions, voluntary and mandatory in global markets.
- Receive corporate actions announcements from exchanges, custodian banks and depositaries and take proper actions for different entitlements.
- Diarize corporate actions announcements daily and keep good record of each event.
- Notify RM/ clients of the corporate actions events with details.
- Follow-up with RM/Clients to ensure instructions are sent to custodians before deadlines.
- Liaise with custodian banks to follow up on outstanding items affecting corporate actions support.
- Update log and prepare excel spreadsheet.
- Ensure data entries are correctly input into T24 before passing to checker to authorize.
- Send email to notify front office of the CA events for their impacted clients.
- Responding to front office queries.
- Timely updating of daily statistics.
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree Holder in Finance or related discipline
- Knowledge in settlements in Global markets
- Must have good command of both verbal and written English
- Able to work under tight deadline and high pressure
- Self-motivated individual who is an experienced problem solver
- A team worker, and able to work under tight deadline and high pressure
- Hours can be demanding; must work during most Malaysian public holidays, resolution to problems often require efforts to research and communicate with various parties
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.