Principal Services Sales
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities Job Description
IBM is seeking a Professional Services Sales Specialists with responsibility to identify, develop, and close HybridCloud SW Services opportunities in their territory to drive the expected Signings for the territory. Through intimate knowledge of the Hybrid Cloud Integration portfolio, they will identify opportunities, and provide solutions to client business needs that improve their business and financial performance.
Successful Services Sales Specialists will be able to
(1) Select and prioritize the high-growth and value revenue opportunities,
(2) Ability to identify and own (OI&OO) the services Opportunity for Hybrid Cloud Integration Services
(3) Develop client propositions that clearly identify financial and other business benefits
(4) Propose the appropriate service offerings that will meet client's business objectives
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and negotiation skills.
• Ability to clearly communicate concepts with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Ability to identify and own (OI&OO) the services Opportunity for Hybrid Cloud Integration Services
• Self-starter with ability to work independently and engage a larger team
• Teamwork & Collaboration Skills to work with Partner , Hybrid Cloud Sales and Delivery team
• Familiar with IBM Hybrid Cloud Integration solutions (Integration : Cloud Paks, Red Hat Openshift, Opensource, APIC , MQ, IIB, Digital Business Automation : BPM, RPA , ECM, Appliation & Integration Modernization )
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise -
About Business Unit
Digitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business, and clouds - public, private, and hybrid - enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security, control, and visibility that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client's data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market dynamics.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.