Senior Associate - IT & Digital Strategy
Digital defines the way we live and work today. New technologies are creating new markets, new competitors and new business models. They are also creating new customer expectations. To succeed in the digital world, businesses must not only provide superior customer experiences, but deliver on their promises in a faster, more nimble way.
Digital transformation is enabled by technology, but its success is about much more. It means taking on business-wide change to modify an organization's structures and processes, as well as the way its people work - across the front, middle and back offices. And it means integrating high volumes of data to predict, influence and respond to customer behavior.
Digital Transformation and IT Strategy Services are focused on protecting the company's value proposition by establishing a process to help align IT initiatives to the business strategy as well as recognizing that an important goal of an effective Strategy is to improve business performance. In addition, IT Strategy would assist organizations to identify opportunities for added efficiency, business value as well as progress and create a roadmap of clearly defined steps for improvement.
KPMG's business and financial expertise, technological insights and sector knowledge mean we are uniquely positioned to work with organizations to achieve end-to-end digital transformation. Our history of providing transformation services over many years in many different sectors means we offer unique, industry-specific insights to your issues.
From strategy to tech enablement to cultural change, our multi-disciplinary teams take a holistic view of how processes, platforms and behaviors across the front, middle and back offices need to evolve - and offer clear methodologies for executing that transformation.
Related keywords in this area are Digital Transformation, Digital Strategy IT Strategy, IT Governance, IT Roadmap, Enterprise Architecture, SOA, ITIL, IT Infrastructure.
We are looking for candidates that can drive our growth in Digital Strategy & Transformation competency. As a Senior Associate defining Digital and IT strategies and roadmaps using a structured methodology that includes but not limited to the following:
• Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
• Assist clients with the development of IT digital and operating model strategies including initial vision, strategic requirements, and structured linkage to the business strategy
• Translate ambiguous IT challenges into results by analyzing data and engaging with a diverse range of client stakeholders
• Support clients through large and complex IT transformation resulting from strategic business changes, mergers and acquisitions and other business disruption
• Assist clients with the realization of Business and IT strategies given resource and financial constraints
• Manage and facilitate development of client deliverables, executive summary read-outs, and detail fact-based analyses
• Assist with overall client engagement activities, proposal development, and support practice go-to-market initiatives and development of new offerings
• Minimum four years of related consulting or industry relevant experience and strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to develop hypotheses, frame problems, and generate relevant insights based on supporting data
• Experience with techniques such as assessing and planning IT capabilities, IT cost and performance management, IT solutions architecture, portfolio, program and project management and transformational change; OR experience in process re-engineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications, including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
• Bachelor's degree with exceptional undergraduate performance from a top tier undergraduate institution within a field of study in Business, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Computer Sciences or related fields; MBA, JD or master of science in related fields preferred from a top tier graduate institution
• Exceptional oral and written capabilities with demonstrated experience developing well structured, logical, and audience relevant communications; must have strong MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in highly ambiguous and complex environments and the ability to interface with client executives and demonstrated commitment to personal growth and professional development
• Certifications in ITIL, PMP, Six Sigma, and/or Agile preferred
• Skilled at completing technical designs from business requirements, advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, and experience with one or more IT Financial Management modeling tools preferred