Solution Manager - Multi-Vendor Services
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- The MVS Solution representative (Brand Specialist) is responsible for developing specific Brand/product specific solutions that address client's business needs (for both industry and business) and deliver clien t value while supporting brand specific business strategies .
- The MVS Solution representative is responsible for enabling the delivery of seamless solutions through cross-squad integration within a global service team.
- The MVS rep will act as a focal between the Client Rep and the Delivery Service Managers leading the delivery squads to ensure an integrated solution is delivered to the client.
- Maintain a working level understanding of the scope of each service area, the offerings and capabilities, and squad compositions and how the teams come together to deliver integrated services.
- A MVS rep must also have an understanding of how the global service they support is delivered alongside other IBM services and a strong knowledge of the service integration framework that governs service delivery.
- Work across the squads delivering to an account/client to identify opportunities to provide improved services in a cost efficient manner including driving continual squad evolution to improve integration and reduce handoffs.
- Promote and implement IBM standards and best practice as the foundation of integrated services for the client.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Candidate has strong strong knowledge of the service integration framework
Minimum Sales Experience of 10 years
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.