- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 19 Nov 18
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Keep production MQ system up and running to meet MQ SLAs Fix production problems in a safe and timely manner to minimize the duration of unscheduled outages Control the release of fixes and updates into production so that scheduled downtime is optimized with respect to duration and timing Introduce processes, best practice and a mind-set into the production support function to ensure these goals continue to be met going forward Document and refine production support processes Produce or contribute to status report on the Production Support function as required by SCB's standard reporting schedule Measure the risk of each production change or task
Our Ideal Candidate
1. Strong Websphere Message Broker Administration/Troubleshooting skills (Mandatory)
2. Strong Websphere MQ Administration/Troubleshooting skills .(Mandatory)
3. Unix Administration Skills (Mandatory)
4. Strong Communication and Interpersonnel skills (Mandatory)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.