- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia Petaling Jaya MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth
creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise -
here for good. See our Brand and Values
· Maintenance of System Matrix for MY & SG - New, Existing and Deletion
· Maintenance of Locker and Headset, etc - Office Paraphernalia
· Maintenance of Documents and Tapes
· Administration on MYRCC staffs claims and allowance
· Administration of Office Expenses - Utilities and Service Related Expenses
· Maintenance of JDs for Contact Centre Units
· Maintenance of Non-MAR accesses - monthly review
· Yearly System Access Review
Service Level Agreement
· Track expiry and renewal of Service Level Agreements between MYRCC and Outsourcing Units
· Prepare and obtain sign off for renewal of Service Level Agreements
· Ensure all Operational Risk items related to Operational Support operations are adhered to.
· Action on Operational Risk items that are highlighted.
· Prepare Headcount Recharge Report
· Prepare Year-End Accruals
· Preparation of Yearly Budget for submission to GSSC Finance
· Ad hoc enquiries for finance related items
· Maintenance of internal cost centre - Ensuring that staffs are tagged to the correct cost centres
· SPOC for MYCCC for all Property related items/issues
· Seat Utilisation Management
· Door Access maintenance and review
· Experience in managing a team ( at least 2 -3 years) - Mandatory
· Experience in Stakeholder /Group Management - Mandatory
· Able to articulate ideas and present it in forums
· Must have good time management skills
· Knowledge in Microsoft Excel will be a plus point
· Proactively engages stakeholders and colleagues to ensure day to day work is in order.
Proposition 1 - A diverse culture
We are committed to releasing your full potential, allowing you to continue to make a positive contribution. This role could
be the next step in your career journey.. Apply Now
Proposition 2 - A bank with a soul
Supporting our employees in every way to have the freedom to express themselves and to be the best they can be.
Express your interest in this role now and step into your next challenge...
Proposition 3 - Career development
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions and ready for your next move within Standard Chartered, we'll
actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting
opportunities working across different countries and cultures. This application could be your next step...