Senior Manager, Accounts Payable (MNC)
- Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Malaysia
- 18 Sep 17
One of our MNCs client is recruiting a Senior Accounts Payable Manager role. The incumbent will supervise a large team, champion large process improvements, mentor a staff, develop the department, and streamline processes. The Company is based in Subang Jaya.
- Manage the Accounts Payable Shared Service Center Department for a few countries including China
- Manage a team of 50 to 60 accounts payable processors.
- Ensure process and procedures as well as integration with SAP are consistent and properly implemented.
- Drive KPI improvement - reduction in noncompliance and increase invoices processed per hour.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product.
- Interface with company's vendors, buyers and stakeholders to resolve invoicing issues that hinder accounts payable team's productivity and efficiency.
- Reconciliation of accounts payable ledgers and related schedules
- Resolving account discrepancies on statements with vendors
- Interface with company's Bank, Banking Systems and users to assign user profiles and resolve day to day problems
- Monitors Vendor Master File to ensure records are valid, consistent and accurate.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Must be proficient in English & Mandarin
- Minimum of 10 years' experience managing a shared service center in a large corporate environment.
- Must have strong experience and proficiency in SAP.
- Able to demonstrate experience working with Corporate and local Finance, IT and Procurement teams.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and leadership skills - able to communicate and present ideas/issues to the executive finance team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, growth company with frequent changes to processes and systems.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.