Advance Financial Guide - Bukit Tinggi (BKT)
- Selangor, Malaysia Selangor Selangor MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Advance Financial Guide - Bukit Tinggi (BKT)
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) and discover how diversity drives our success.
Representing the largest global Islamic financial services team of any international bank, HSBC Amanah provides a full suite of innovative Islamic products and services to retail and corporate customers around the world. Complementing HSBC's comprehensive range of global banking and financing solutions, HSBC Amanah leverages the Group's international experience and expertise in Islamic finance to best serve the growing demand for this viable alternative to conventional financing in Malaysia.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our HSBC Amanah team in the role of Advance Financial Guide, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
Reporting directly to the branch manager,the job holder mainly responsible to pro-actively build the Amanah Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) business by actively acquiring new to bank customers, retaining and increasing customer Islamic product holdings that contributes to the branch profitability by the effective solicitation and selection of deposit, credit applications and simple wealth management products while adhering to Shariah compliance and the Amanah brand value.
To contribute to the branch and Retail Banking & Wealth Management business profitability by:-
- Consistently achieving individual and branch sales targets by proactively selling Amanah products on a needs basis, using a consultative selling process
- Having joint discussions with Line Managers to analyse the financial and economic market to develop a sales plan and strategy
- Working with Line Managers to plan daily/weekly/monthly sales activities as per the sales plan and strategy
- Acting promptly on all leads and follow-up activity, in order to close the sale
- Ensuring that up-to-date and accurate customer information is entered and kept in the Bank's systems (e.g. HUB, CRMS, RIS etc.) at all times
- Updating and maintaining accurate record of all sales activities in a timely manner for Line Manager's review
- Proactively provide service including non-cash transactions to customers when necessary
- Building rapport and establishing customer needs through the completion of the Life Check
- Identifying and matching customers' financial needs to the Amanah financial solution according to their different life stages
- Consistently following-up and follow-through on customer's application within the stipulated timelines
- Opening new Advance-i banking accounts within the KYC requirement standard and 100% defects-free quality in the account opening documents
- Ensuring proactive update of accurate customer information in the Bank's system and update customers on HSBC Amanah products and leverage on service to prospect for sales
To comply to the code of sales ethics and professional conduct by:-
- Maintaining a professional appearance at all times in the customer area, including promotional displays
- Meeting the requirements of the Sales Quality Standards
- Observing all laws and regulations governing the Bank's business and their profession
- Observing HSBC Group's Key Business Values (KBVs) whilst performing his/her job
- Ensuring that the product recommended is suitable to the needs and not beyond the resources of the prospective customer
- Treating all customers' information as confidential
- Avoiding aggressive and offensive sales practices
To maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
- Maintain and ensure due observance of HSBC Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators
- Ensure Awareness of compliance requirements and implementation of Group Compliance Policy
- Maintain Awareness of operational risk Including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with Section 4 of the Group Operations Functional Instruction Manual
- Professional, goal-oriented, innovative and well organised
- Entrepreneurial, confident, outgoing and creative
- Passionate in delivering superior sales and customer service
- Excellent communication (Bahasa Malaysia and English) and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Minimum of Diploma or Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia with 2 years working experience
- Insurance and/or Unit Trust License will be beneficial but not essential
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply