Mobile Banker Mortgage
- Selangor, Malaysia Selangor Selangor MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Mobile Banker Mortgage
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Retail Banking and Wealth Management team in the role of Mobile Banker (Mortgage), working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- To actively acquire new mortgage customers and achieving sales target assigned.
- Responsible in meeting and exceeding sales target for the team and contributes to the bank's business in line with Retail Banking and Wealth Management's strategy.
- Responsible for developing and implementing effective sales plan and activities that will contribute to the sales performance.
- Working closely with the Team Leader to develop effective sales plan to ensure sufficient leads and appointments are generated.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the activities implemented in the form of sales application and leads acquired against the sales plan.
- Working closely with Business Development Team to grow under-construction loans, while maintaining a good balance between sub-sale, refinancing and under-construction business segment.
- To ensure adherence to the sales process and Bank's code of conduct/internal guidelines.
- To maintain a good after sales service to customer and provide regular and accurate information to management.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in sales related industry.
- Preferably with experience in Residential Mortgage/Commercial Mortgages / Shop house Loans Sales.
- Preferably with a Degree/BA/BS.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to make decisions and lead whilst under pressure .
- Hands on approach in coaching & developing staff.
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.