Premier Centre Manager (Puchong)
- Selangor, Malaysia Selangor Selangor MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 22 Jul 18 2018-07-22
Premier Centre Manager (Puchong)
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Premier Centre Manager.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the individual will be responsible for strategically planning, leading, organizing and executing all Premier business initiatives to grow customer value and Asset Under Management (AUM) in the domicile branch. The individual is responsible in ensuring that the premier platform has a strong presence in the local market with people capability and process efficiency.
- Responsible in achieving targets and contribute towards the branch's business and bottom line, in line with the bank's wealth management strategy.
- Leads and manages the Premier Sales team effectively to achieve Wealth Management (WEM) targets as well as to enhance sales staff performance and productivity.
- Ability to analyze market, resources and sales staff capability to devise a structured and effective sales plan for execution.
- Responsible in continually monitoring the team's daily/weekly/monthly sales performance against plan, and keeping the branch manager regularly informed of the progress (observe daily discipline)
- Ensures all the Relationship Managers are utilizing HSBC sales process and applying financial planning concept when dealing with their portfolio of customers.
- Responsible for championing the Premier proposition through distinguished service and sales initiatives.
- Plays a crucial role in assisting the premier team to develop relationships with targeted top 20 and high net worth customers through frequent contacts.
- Effectively manages the Premier Centre as a one stop Wealth Management and Premier solutions provider for our customers.
- Responsible for creating a positive staff morale, motivation and actively manages performance of the premier team.
- To maintain HSBC internal control standards and ensures a high standard of operational efficiency
- At least a bachelor's degree from any recognized university.
- At least 10 years of experience in a financial institution with relevant experience in managing wealth management sales.
- At least 5 to 7 years in a sales leadership role managing sales team performance with experience in providing a high service standard.
- Proven track record of success in managing a large and complex relationship portfolio
- Excellent commercial acumen, leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A highly experienced with the necessary hard skills (such as P&L management)
- Highly motivated and flexible in working across complex cross-functional work structures within the bank and also externally with regulators, business partners and industry committees.
- Must be well read and current on Consumer Business (Retail Banking) products, premier segment, general and international news.
- Must be able to make independent decisions with minimal supervision.
- Must have a Certified Financial Planning (CFP) Certificate
- Candidates with the following certifications or qualifications will have an added advantage, PreContract Examination (PCE)- Life & General Insurance, Federation of Investment Managers - Unit Trust, Malaysian Takaful Association License (MTA)
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply