An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Alter Domus Malta’s growing and dynamic Corporate Services Department to work on a diversified portfolio International Private Equity and Real Estate Clients. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Birkirkara, Malta
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
Junior Accountant - Corporate Services
- Working on most aspects of the day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a number of Private Equity or Real Estate International clients;
- Establishing a strong relationship with the client, assist with day to day requests and respond to their needs;
- Preparation of annual financial statements and liaising with the auditors where applicable;
- Preparation of tax returns;
- Regulatory reporting.
- You are a recent University Graduate in Accountancy or have completed F1-F3 of ACCA examinations;
- At least one year’s experience working in the accountancy field;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Previous experience working on financial statements;
- Happy to work as part of an international team;
- Ready to travel when needed;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.