An opportunity has arisen to join Alter Domus Malta’s growing and dynamic Corporate Services Department to work on a diversified portfolio of International Private Equity and Real Estate clients.
- Competitve Base Salary + Disctretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Birkirkara, Malta
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
Senior Accountant - Corporate Services
- Establishing a strong relationship with clients, respond to their needs, build their trust and ensure the quality of all work delivered is up to Alter Domus’ exacting standard;
- Ownership of the day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a portfolio of clients;
- Preparation of and review of management accounts;
- Preparation and review of annual financial statements and liaising with the auditors where applicable;
- Preparation and review of tax returns and VAT returns;
- Preparation and review of regulatory reporting;
- Assisting with transaction, including set ups, liquidations, acquisitions, disposals and funding arrangements;
- Supervision of the work delegated to junior accountants;
- Coaching and training junior accountants.
- You are a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification working experience in the accountancy field;
- You have very good knowledge of excel and word;
- Analytical with good problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under own initiative;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Self motivated, mature and looking to develop in an environment which is full of opportunities for growth and career advancement.