Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a dry bulk commodity trading house looking to hire a cementitious products trader to join the commercial team in Malta.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the physical trading of cement and cementitious products including: clinker, coal, limestone, gypsum and slag
- Manage and build upon the existing portfolio of customers across Africa, Europe and the Americas
- Perform market analysis of industry trends in support of the business development activities of the Vice President, generally supporting, enhancing and executing trades on their behalf
- Work closely with the operations and logistics teams to ensure smooth end to end process and resolve any issues that arise
- Liaising with suppliers and customers on deliveries and forecasts
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in either sales or trading within the cement or cementitious industry
- Previously dealt in the cementitious industry working with clinker, coal, limestone, gypsum or slag
- Experience dealing across the African, European and American markets
- Ability to speak in English and French (additional languages are a bonus)
- Role to be based in Malta