Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1,200 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Valletta, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
- 23 Apr 18
Senior Consolidation Accountant
You will be responsible for a portfolio of international, high profile clients and will work as part of the international consolidation team to achieve and meet their needs, including:
- Assisting clients in the setting up of consolidated reporting packages;
- Reviewing consolidated reporting packages received from client;
- Reviewing a complete consolidation file, including consolidation entries;
- Performing consolidation treatment research under IFRS and other accounting GAAPs;
- Reviewing financial statements;
- Coaching and providing on the job assistance to consolidation officers;
- Taking part in the coordination process with client and auditors.
- You are a university Graduate in Accountancy or have completed ACCA;
- You have very good knowledge of excel and word;
- You have strong organisation skills and meticulous;
- You are analytical with good problem solving skills;
- You think outside the box with a high element of pro-activeness;
- You have a strong interest in consolidation accounting;
- You have the ability to work on multiple clients concurrently and meet deadlines;
- Team player – ability to build long lasting and productive relationships with others;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international consolidation team and be willing to travel when required.