Private Equity Associate – African Infrastructure Fund – Casablanca Finance City
- Casablanca, Grand Casablanca, Morocco Casablanca Grand Casablanca MA
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
My client is a top tier African bank based out of the vibrant and up and coming Casablanca Finance City, Morocco. After a number of years of intricate planning they are looking to launch an infra fund consisting of an elite team passionate about the development and growth of African Infrastructure with a focus on the potential of the Energy space.
With the ever-growing potential of the African market, this fund is first in line to an incredibly lucrative pipeline of projects driven by their close relationship to government bodies and strategic network of infrastructure household names.
After securing a number of key hires made up of internationally renowned leaders in the Infrastructure space, my client is now looking to kit out their team with a number of key associate hires alongside a number of analysts also.
The candidate will be responsible for the following.
- Assist in screening and evaluating deals whilst evaluating strategic options and exit scenarios also
- Help to manage overall coordination of deals and stakeholders
- Help develop complex financial models, perform sensitivity analysis and stress testing to examine the impacts on valuation
- Assist in managing the due diligence process and participate in commercial, strategic, operational, financial and legal due diligence including customer reference checks, meetings with industry experts and consultants. Prepare financial projections post due diligence
- Assist in assessing social and ecological benefit/impact of investments
- Assist and provide inputs in the transaction execution and deal structuring for investments.
- Involved in the preparation of deal presentations and investment memos including input into management structures, competitive landscape, and growth strategies within the value creation plan and other plans to meet investment opportunity goals
- Focused and rigorous 4+ years investment banking analyst experience at top I-Bank, Private Equity firm or DFI
- 2.1 equivalent or above obtained from Oxbridge, Russel Group, Ivy League or other similar top institution
- Strong relationship to Africa -whether it be origin or a demonstrated long-term interest/commitment