Great chance to work in Financial Risk Management within a very well run business space around ALM Treasury. Ideally suited to ambitious and motivated individuals with excellent backgrounds but outside the box thinkers and open minded individuals. Working on projects across IRRBB and various ALM models
Our client is currently looking for strong candidates on attractive 12 months contracts, with a long term opportunity ahead. This is an excellent international team with a collaborative work ethic. Regulatory driven work across the teams and plenty of opportunity to grow.
Working around Financial Risk / ALM space you will be part of a global team, there is consideration for a mix of skills including Control Setting, Analysis and Consolidation and even Model Development work.
Currently they are very keen on people with experience in complex organsitations, strong MSc background, good knowledge witihin ALM (Treasury). Ability to work with Models but not a quant, you should be able to program but they don't need a programmer and strong communication skills.
- Portfolio Risk
- Treasury ALM
- Prepayments, behavioural and savings
- Economic Capital
- Stress Test ILAAP and ICAAP
- Performance and risk analysis
- Design and support of role out frameworks
- Asset and Liability Reviews
- Regulatory drives around Liqudity, IRRBB
Skills required will include:
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ability to program
- Strong knowledge of Risk Management
- Education at Masters Level on either Econometrics / Finance or Quantitative field
- Strong Analytical skills
- Able to problem solve and break complex topics into simpler forms
- Identify problems independently and work well / collaboratively with others
- Open to working in a changing environment with an Agile focus - fast pace and dynamic
Please do get in touch if you feel you are a good match for these roles.