Commercial Legal Counsel (Amsterdam)
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
See job description for details
Commercial Legal Counsel (Amsterdam)
Legal - Transaction Contracting Team Netherlands
Be the engine that powers Accenture. Work with the stunning number of +120 great, ambitious and innovative minds to enable our consultants across 40 industries around the world to deliver high performance. Use your unique talents and ideas to help them tackle the challenges of tomorrow, together. Are you ready to lead in the new? Are you ready to make a difference? You help shape the future. Apply today. Are you an enthusiastic legal professional with strong contracting experience in a leading, fast-paced, global corporate environment? Are you willing to join an exciting new digital world?
You will be responsible for the reviewing, drafting and negotiating of client transactions with various levels of complexity within a global, corporate environment, such as 'digital' related agreements (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, cloud), IT/consulting agreements, outsourcing agreements, subcontracts, etc. You will deal with public procurement and private tenders as well as with various Intellectual Property and Data Privacy matters. You will advise our company leadership on legal risks associated with a broad range of transactions.
• Strategize with company executives before client negotiations
• Structure client transactions balanced from a contracting and business perspective, taking into account all relevant business and legal risks
• Advise company professionals regarding contracting and risk management issues
• Participate in developing internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge capital on various legal and business opportunities
• Represent the company's interests and interface directly with client negotiating teams
• Dutch Law degree (LLM)
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Excellent drafting skills and experience
• Minimum of 6 years' relevant industry experience including a minimum of 3 years of contracting experience in an appropriate fast-paced, international corporate environment is essential
• Consulting, technology, software and outsourcing experience is preferred
• Experience with (public) tenders and RFI's / RFP's is preferred
• Proven ability to efficiently manage a large volume of transactions and multiple stakeholders
Are you interested?
Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere - join the Accenture Adventure. Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Floor Laban via email@example.com .
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
We solve the toughest technological challenges with direct impact on businesses; through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape the world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
We are a collaboration of the best and brightest in different fields, working together to make a difference in business via technology. Whether you work directly with our clients, in corporate marketing and communications or in recruitment or legal: you'll find amazing opportunities to take your career to the next level and develop yourself along the road.
Member of Accenture's Legal function and Transaction Contracting Team Netherlands-based at Accenture's office in Amsterdam (Zuid-as). You will report to the Transaction Contracting Team Lead. Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website https://www.accenture.com/nl-en/careers/ or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl .
We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and the local and international projects, we offer you can be at your best and shape your career.