Commodity Sales Trader - Spanish Market
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- STX Services
- 13 Dec 17 2017-12-13
Are you a Spanish native with an exceptional commercial drive? Are you ready for an exciting opportunity working for a leading company in the European Environmental Commodity Markets? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our new role: Commodity Sales Trader - Spanish Market
What does the job of a Commodity Sales Trader look like?
The Commodity Sales Trader will focus on origination and growth of existing portfolio for the Spanish Green Certificate market. Together with colleagues the goal is to structure and execute trades on behalf of clients. Analysis of regulation and preparation of business cases are examples of the responsibilities a Commodity Sales Trade will be facing. And last but not least, closing deals!
You will be responsible for:
- Origination of clients in the energy sector
- Building your own portfolio of clients
- Deal structuring
- Managing sales activity towards B2B clients
- Closing deals!
What will you bring to become a successful Commodity Sales Trader?
We are looking for a new team member to grow a portfolio of customers for the Italian market. You are our perfect candidate if you:
- have 2-5 years of commercial experience, preferably in trading or sales in the energy sector;
- have knowledge of the commodity markets;
- are a native Spanish speaker;
- are fluent in English;
- have a strong commercial drive and an eager and proactive attitude;
- Moving to (or living in) Amsterdam is not a problem for you but a big adventure.
If this describes you, we would be happy to receive your application.
- Competitive bonus structure
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding Environmental Commodity Markets
- Strong focus on personal development
- International and professional working environment in the center of Amsterdam
- Young, social and fun team in a fast – paced, dynamic company
- Fringe benefits
- Company events
Are you our next Commodity Sales Trader with a strong commercial drive we are looking for?
Apply immediately for this job via the 'Apply' button on this website. If you would like to have more information, please contact Ipek Sener (recruitment) at 0031-20-5357779.