- Permanent, Full time
- LIFT International B.V.
- 08 Aug 18
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- €65'000-80'000 Per Annum + Competitive Bonus + Benefits
- Full time
FPGA Hardware Engineer
For an international high frequency trading firm we are currently looking for an excellent FPGA Engineer. Are you a real problem solver and do you have a strong desire to improve your knowledge? Then this might be the ideal position for you!
Your main responsibilities
- Technically implement trading strategies in relation to the company’s infrastructure while closely collaborating with trading and infrastructure teams
- Being responsible of complete solution processes and manage them
- Understanding the details of network protocols and network infrastructure
- Understanding of high level programming with C++
- Experience with a hardware description language (such as Verilog ia.)
- Networking Stack knowledge and experience with proprietary protocols
- Detail-oriented and precise
- Highly analytical & problem-solving qualities
Within this world leading high frequency trading firm you will have the freedom to pitch great ideas and put them into action. There is a strong believe that knowledge and technology should be shared between offices and therefore you will travel frequently. Besides that, you will join a multi-national and multi-cultural team of exceptional individuals, all aiming to making the company the best trading firm in the world!
Are you interested in this challenging position? Please submit your CV in Word format and send a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get in touch to discuss this opportunity!