Finance Manager (Spanish speaker)
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Amsterdam Noord-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
Great opportunity for a Spanish speaking Finance Manager (big 4 background is a plus) who like to work for a family owned Investment firm in Amsterdam. Strong accounting and reporting skills is a must.
Investment management firm, based in Amsterdam.
- Development of the internal finance function, including accounting, controlling, treasury, payroll and [portfolio performance].
- Development of the budget planning and controlling processes.
- Preparation of annual financial statements as well as corresponding tax declarations in close cooperation with tax advisors and auditors.
- Implement processes to create near real-time information to help manage the company. Ensure automated accounting processes function correctly.
- Develop and document business processes, accounting policies and interactive tools to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Provision of all relevant data for management reporting purposes, creation of quarterly reports.
- Manage external auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Supervise accounting and budgeting for the principals' private assets.
- ~10 years of experience in audit and financial accounting advisory services at a [Big 4 company] covering general services clients
- Self-starter who enthusiastically drives projects
- International experience, proficient in verbal and written English and Spanish.
- Demonstrated excellence in business analytics and tools. Advanced Excel skills essential.
- Experience advising clients implement accounting policy frameworks and documentation, preferably in the general services industry.
- Experience in the development of tools for implementing new accounting standards and facilitating decision-making.
- Ability to deal with issues arising from proposed new accounting guidance, including impacts on existing systems and processes
- Experience streamlining financial processes and controls, including developing and/or integrating processes as part of finance transformations and ERP implementations.