My client is a global bank which takes ambitious start up approach to rapidly to grow its Amsterdam Branch to run the whole European operations This offers security and stability of working for a leading global organization combined with significant growth opportunities of a start-up environment. They are looking for a Director level Financial Reporting Specialist who will manage all accounting & facility activities and processes to ensure delivery of financial reporting. Reporting directly to the Head of the Finance Division and is a member of the Finance Division Management Team.
About Our Client
Amsterdam growing to become one of the biggest European Financial Hubs as Brexit approaches, this densifies the region with the top tier institutions rallying for top spot in the industry.
My client is a global bank which takes ambitious start up approach to rapidly to grow its Amsterdam Branch to run the whole European operations. This offers security and stability of working for a leading global organization combined with significant growth opportunities of a start-up environment. They have great international company culture and very skilled people from whom you can learn a great deal.
- Manage the timely and correct delivery of regulatory reports for supervisory purposes to DNB, amongst others LCR, ALMM, NSFR, COREP, FINREP, Large Exposures and Asset Encumbrance.
- Manage the timely and correct delivery of reports and data feeds for non-supervisory purposes to DNB, the Central Bureau of Statistics, the Dutch Tax Authority and to supervisors outside of the Netherlands via Finance functions within branches, amongst others AnaCredit, Dutch Socio-economic reports and Deposit Guarantee Scheme reports and data feeds.
- Manage the delivery of Pillar 3 document of MBE in accordance with disclosure and publication requirements and consistent with the annual report content.
- Coordinate and facilitate audits by MBE’s external auditors, of FINREP, COREP and other regulatory reports. Engage with internal audit as needed.
- Manage the delivery to other Finance departments, Risk Management, Treasury and other internal users of data for management reporting purposes derived from regulatory reports.
- Manage the implementation of new and changed reporting requirements pursuant to IFRS, CRR-CRD and other applicable laws and regulations, whether as initatives undertaken within Finance or as projects lead by SCCO project managers. Define and prioritise epics, features and user stories through the product owner in Agile/Scrum settings.
- Design, implement and enforce the control framework for regulatory reporting, consisting amongst others of process descriptions, key controls and regulatory reporting policies.
- Provide leadership to initiatives that implement and improve tooling used for reporting and engage with Systems staff and vendors to ensure continuity of service. Ensure all new releases of tools used are tested and approved before being implemented.
- Initiate and oversee recruitment, manage the team and coach its members, enhance personal growth of staff and contribute to people development within Finance and MBE as a whole.
- Manage the efficiency of the department remaining within assigned expense budgets.
- CRR/CRD, IFRS and other applicable laws, regulations and standards
- Change and project management
- Reporting systems and data management
- Process control frameworks
- People management and leadership