Financial Services Audit Manager – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Competitive + bonus, benefits and tax breaks
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Amsterdam Noord-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- Hanami International
- 10 Aug 18 2018-08-10
A unique opportunity for an English speaking Audit Manager with experience in baking, funds or PE, to relocate to Amsterdam and take advantage of the excellent package, expat tax rates and quality of life.
Hanami International are working with the leading public accounting firm in Amsterdam to continue the growth of their excellent Financial Services Audit team. Having grown continuously for the last few years, winning many high-profile clients in Banking, Asset Management, and Private Equity, they are now looking for an established Audit Manager with relevant client experience to join their team.
Given the international size and scope of their clients, we’re happy to consider non-Dutch speakers (provided you’re fluent in English) who want to relocate to the Netherlands.
Amsterdam has an excellent reputation for expat lifestyle, with competitive wage structures, special tax breaks for foreign nationals (working out at an annual 30% refund on tax!) and very high quality of life.
Hanami has placed eight Audit professionals in the firm this year and having worked with the firm since 2014, we know they have a great culture based on respect for their employees and their work/life balance.
You can expect:
- Work on multiple high-profile clients
- Earn a competitive wage, coupled with tax breaks and high quality of living
- Work in an international and friendly team
- Have a high quality of life coupled with very sociable hours
- Have a clear and structured progression matrix
You’ll likely be:
- Big 4 or Top 10 trained Audit professional
- Have at least 6 years of professional experience
- Have worked with banking, asset management or funds clients for at least 2 years
- Speak, read and write fluently in English
- Be ready for an international adventure!
For more information, please contact Adam at Hanami International on +442070487880 or apply for a confidential conversation.