As a Fixed Income Analyst, this position will be assisting the Group Treasury managers' day-to-day tasks related to fixed income trading, research and portfolio management. The primary responsibilities are: 1) to analyze portfolios, including the creation of customized analysis, 2) assist in portfolio construction and security selection and 3) monitor the portfolio positions.
- Independently perform analysis on fixed income market and develop an investment view of sectors, issuers, and portfolios, evaluate potential investment opportunities and generate investment ideas based on fundamental analysis, relative valuation, implied rating assessment, credit research, catalyst forecast, etc.;
- Prepare, understand, calculate and report portfolio characteristics, statistics, and other investment data for prospective and existing portfolios with consideration of financial market conditions and portfolio restrictions
- Develop and maintain the necessary quantitative models to assess the fundamental characteristics of sectors, issuers, and portfolios;
- Provide ad hoc analysis of investment products and other inquiries;
- Support the development and maintenance of ad-hoc reports related to investment performance, monitoring and portfolio activities on a regular basis;
- Respond to internal and external requests for data (performance, asset, client, portfolio data) as needed;
- Challenge the current status quo to enhance the fixed income analytics to develop future state of the art methodologies and systems;
- Assist with other projects as deemed appropriate.
- Interact with the analyst community;
- Bachelor's Degree in economics, finance, mathematics or a related field is required;
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience within fixed income financial markets;
- Strong desire to apply your quantitative and analytical skills in developing a solid understanding of fixed income data and analytics;
- A drive to master the analytics employed in fixed income portfolio management, along with associated risk models, scenario analysis, and performance measurement tools and procedures;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex issues in a clear and compelling manner to internal stakeholders
- Fluent in spoken and written English; Russian language is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Bloomberg experience is a must-have.
- You like to work in a dynamic and challenging environment with a strive for perfection.
- You are autonomous and have a proactive attitude with a strong team spirit.
- A competitive salary and great secondary employee benefits.
- Annual bonus based on individual performance.
- Comfortable, ergonomic workplaces;
- Flexibility in working hours and location;
- Training opportunities to keep you on top of your game
- Unique company culture