- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 21 Feb 18
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Full time
An opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to manage a large scale IFRS project implementation.
An international commercial bank with over 200 employees based here in Amsterdam.
- Evaluate financial accounts through IFRS standards
- Work closely with Business Controlling team in order to establish innovative processes improvements
- Implement new reporting standards which will be standardised across the business
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, finance, accounting or similar
- In-dept IFRS experience and ability to implement new procedures
- Hedge accounting experience
- Previous experience from Big 4 highly advantageous. Banking and Insurance experience also sought after.
- Fluent in English
This is an excellent opportunity for a Dutch or International candidate join large financial institution with an excellent salary package on offer.