Jr. Transaction Contracting
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Oct 18
See job description for details
Review, draft and negotiate - with supervision - a large number of client transactions of various levels of complexity within a corporate environment. Assist more senior level Transaction Contracting Professionals in managing more complex Transaction work within a fast-moving corporate environment.
- Provides Contracting support to the business in respect of the deals assigned to him/her as follows
b) Reaches out to supervisor/legal consultant/other legal teams involved for guidance
c) Escalates risks as per internal procedures
- Represents company's interests and interface directly with client negotiating teams for the assigned piece of work.
- Ability to advice the business teams in respect of legal risks identified and according to internal procedures.
- Advises business teams on accurate interpretation of contract documents and the facts of a business opportunity.
- Support more senior level Transaction Contracting Professionals in:
a) managing more complex Transaction work
b) developing internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge capital on various legal and business issues
Local Team lead
Client Executives and negotiating teams.
College degree required; advanced degree in law, business or contract management preferred.
Minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience. Consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing experience is preferred.
Travel may be required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Positive and collaborative mindset
- Analytical thinker
- Good judgment
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sense of humor
• Dutch (fluent)
• English (fluent)
Accenture offers a work environment with a focus on your personal development and advancement of your professional career. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees comprehensive learning opportunities for both your capabilities as well as your personal growth.
Is this position for you?
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through its strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations capabilities. Working with over three-quarters of the most prominent companies in The Netherlands, we drive innovation and craft the world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas, and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.