Junior Account Manager (m/f)
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Amsterdam Noord-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- Funding Circle
- 08 Jun 18 2018-06-08
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
With teams in London, San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to build new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
Our tight-knit Sales Team in Amsterdam is growing as we continue to build our presence in Europe and we need an ambitious, hard-working Junior Account Manager. If you are high-energy and enthusiastic with an ambition to stretch yourself in a dynamic, market-changing business, this is the perfect role to launch your career in sales.
What will you be doing?
- 360 responsibility for the sales process, managing our clients' applications for funding
- Guide companies through the credit application process, from registration to the signing of contracts
- Be responsible for delivering excellence to our wide range of customers.
- Have an in-depth understanding of our platform and how it works to relay this to our clients
- Own all aspects of the client relationship to help them with their plans for growth
- Assist in implementing initiatives to grow and optimize the Sales Channels
- Maintain contact with the Credit & Risk analysts to ensure the client is kept updated
- Coordinate with teams across the business to improve internal processes.
- Be dedicated in seeking opportunities to deliver more revenue growth to the team.
What will you bring to the role?
- HBO, MBO or equivalent experience in a sales role
- 6 months+ experience in a customer facing role
- Natural communication skills, specifically in a phone based role
- Smart, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering an excellent client experience
- Proven experience & ability to explain complex products and services
- The ability to think creatively and suggest changes to in order to improve efficiency and impact
- Speaks excellent Dutch and can also communicate easily in English
- The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated
Why join Funding Circle?
Every day, walk into an office that champions working smart, working together and living the adventure. Maintaining and growing our crucial connections with SME's, you will represent Funding Circle right from the beginning. You will join a hard-working and most importantly FUN team where we encourage everyone to expand their knowledge and strive to continually excel in your business development career.