Gresham Hunt are working closely with a leading Global Banking group in their search for a Model Risk Audit VP. In this position, you will have a great opportunity to further develop your career within the Model Risk space by gaining exposure across bank-wide decision making models and senior stakeholders in that function.
- In this role as an VP within the Model Risk Audit function, you will be heavily involved in the mitigation of business critical Risks and Controls associated with group wide Model Risk.
- You will also be required to support the development of the models, the implementation of model monitoring, calibration and stress testing from an Audit perspective.
- PhD or Masters level education in Maths, Statistics, Economics or Physics.
- Knowledge of programming technique, risk analytics techniques.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with senior stakeholders within Risk Management.
- No previous Audit experience is required
- Strong communication skills