- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- PER, Private Equity Recruitment
- 16 Oct 17
Portfolio & Risk Analyst, Global Private Equity Investor, Amsterdam
Reference: 6049 /6C
Our client is one of the world's most respected and highly capitalised co-investment platforms. It is looking to hire a Portfolio and Risk Analyst in Amsterdam to work on all investor reporting, portfolio analysis and performance measurement
We are working with one of the world’s leading private equity investors with multiple international offices. As part of its expansion efforts it is now looking to bring in a Junior Portfolio & Risk Analyst in to their Amsterdam office.
As a Portfolio & Risk Analyst you will be responsible for investor reporting, in-depth portfolio analysis, performance measurement, development of track record and assistance to fundraising efforts, benchmarking and research related assignments. You will be in close contact with all teams within the organisation, providing you with exceptional exposure to all aspects of the private equity business.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join an impressive, growing platform in a crucial role suiting a high-calibre and driven individual.
- Manage data projects involving scalability of systems and interfaces, implement new reporting tools, and improve business processes
- Prepare and automate monthly, quarterly and yearly portfolio reporting to the investors
- Analyse the portfolio and its performance for the investment teams or investors
- Prepare track record materials and support fundraising efforts, generally focused on performance and exposure modelling
- Degree educated, ideally in Economics, Engineering, Finance or similar
- Strong analytical capabilities, Excel and database skills. Familiarity with programming is preferred
- Fluent in English. Dutch is beneficial but not essential
- Able and willing to be based in Amsterdam full time
Recruiters Reference: 6049 /6C