See job description for details
Responsible for executing analysis to generate actionable insights for the Accenture Products and Resources Marketing teams. This includes measuring and optimizing for marketing channel effectiveness and business impact, analyzing and synthesizing insights for key stakeholders, educating teams on measurement strategy and reporting tools and identifying ways to enhance said tools on behalf of your Products and Resources Marketing colleagues.
- Act as the analytics lead the Accenture Products & Resources marketing teams.
- Leverage quantitative analysis to analyze and optimize the client journey and experience.
- Connect digital, cross-channel analytics with CRM to deliver closed loop reporting including client opportunities and revenue impact.
- Measure the client journey across touch points to develop lifecycle marketing strategies.
- Aggregate and analyze multi-channel data to develop actionable insights on client engagement with marketing touchpoints to optimize marketing messages and channel strategy.
- Drive and evangelize key performance indicators and success metrics to inform, measure and optimize client marketing strategy and execution
- Partner closely with Products & Resources Marketing stakeholders and Campaign Operations teams to connect client insights strategy with business opportunities and sales execution.
- Inform and educate teams on M&C measurement strategy, KPIs and reporting tools as well as developing ways to evolve tools to meet their needs
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated - and that's just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.