For our office in Netherlands, we are currently looking for a Professional Legal Assistant. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
Professional Legal Assistant
- Being the point of contact for all employees of the team with respect to legal secretarial support, in the broadest sense of the word;
- Actively assist with reading, distributing and handling of emails;
- First review of legal documents;
- Organising and maintain (legal) documents in paper and/or electronic filing systems;
- Assisting with the incorporation and on-boarding of clients (create client acceptance file, first review of the structure, assist with opening of a bank account);
- Assisting with regulatory services; risk management, transaction monitoring in accordance with the Dutch regulations;
- Assisting with the maintenance of the compliance file; (annual) compliance review / client due diligence according to the Dutch regulations;
- Drafting of board- and shareholder(s) resolutions for e.g. distributions, change of board, adoption annual accounts etc;
- Drafting of agreements for i.e. distributions, contributions, loans etc. for review by Senior Legal Officers;
- Registration of changes at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce e.g. change of company address, change of board of directors etc;
- Assisting with legalization and notarization of (legal) documents and maintain contact with the (local) authorities;
- Assisting with preparation of board meetings: invitation, agenda, logistics, presentation, reservation of board room, preparation of board packs etc.
- Assisting with liquidations: drafting of (legal) documents for review by Senior Legal Officers., maintain contact with all parties involved, assist the team with time management of the liquidation procedure etc.;
- Consistently ensures all other regular tasks are completed and continuity is maintained;
- Ensure that all daily tasks are handled properly and prioritised.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English;
- You have a good command of the Microsoft Office package including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- You have strong attention detail with the ability to work to multiple deadlines;
- You are client-oriented, rigorous, and you like to take initiative;
- You demonstrate a strong team spirit, excellent coordination and organizational skills as well as a high degree of autonomy;
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills;
- Diplomacy, stress resistance and discretion are essential qualities.