Sales Trader - Scandinavian Market
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- STX Services
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
Are you a Scandinavian with an exceptional commercial drive? Are you ready for an exciting opportunity working for a leading company in the European Environmental Commodity Markets? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our new role:
Sales Trader - Scandinavian market
What does the job of a Sales Sales Trader - Scandinavian market look like?
The Sales Trader will focus on origination and growth of existing portfolio for the Scandinavian energy (power and gas) market. Together with colleagues the goal is to structure and execute trades on behalf of clients. Analysis of regulation and preparation of business cases are examples of the responsibilities a Sales Trader will be facing. And last but not least, closing deals!
You will be supported by a highly experienced team and work closely with thttp://grnh.se/o43le11he UK team.
You will be responsible for:
- Origination of clients in the energy sector;
- Market research and development;
- Deal structuring;
- Managing sales activity towards B2B clients;
- Closing deals!
What will you bring to become a successful Sales Trader?
We are looking for a new team member to grow a portfolio of customers for the Scandinavian market.
You are our perfect candidate if you:
- have 1-5 years of commercial experience, preferably in broking, trading or bonus driven sales;
- have the basic knowledge of financial concepts and commodity markets;
- are a native Scandinavian Speaker (Swedish or Norwegian is a plus);
- have a strong commercial drive and an eager and proactive attitude.
If this describes you, we would be happy to receive your application.
- International working environment with offices around Europe.
- Hands-on experience from the start
- Strong focus on personal development
- Competitive bonus structure
- Fringe benefits
- Relocation assistance
Are you our next Sales Trader with a strong commercial drive we are looking for?
Apply immediately for this job via the 'Apply' button on this website. If you would like to have more information, please contact Ipek Sener (recruitment) at 0031-20-5357779.
The mission of the STX Group is to be a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets. We cover all European countries through a team of native speakers who can understand the needs and see opportunities together with our clients.
Since 2013 we have expanded our focus to illiquid debt and financing, a natural step following our ambition to become a key player in illiquid markets. Currently the STX Group employs more than 60 people, all working from the head office in Amsterdam - The Netherlands.