Senior Non Financial Risk Officer CC&P
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
Senior Non Financial Risk Officer CC&P
ING is looking for .... a Senior Non Financial Risk Officer CC&P
Corporate Clients & Products Netherlands (CC&P) has a challenging opportunity available for an ambitious professional. We are looking for an experienced Senior Non Financial Risk Officer to support the Non Financial Risk (NFR) Team. You support Management and business lines of CC&P in managing the operational and compliance risks. The candidate should have strong risk awareness, and analytical skills, proficient in disciplined execution, capable of driving NFR and increased collaboration, alignment and sharing across CC&P and beyond. This entails maintaining close links with all stakeholders within various business lines of CC&P, and also closely coordinating with other stakeholders, most notably in Business Management, ORM, Compliance, Legal and CAS.
Corporate Clients & Products Netherlands
CC&P provides services, products and solutions to Dutch (listed) Corporate Clients in the Netherlands as well as International Clients active in the Netherlands. CC&P is headed by Maurits Duynstee and consists of Coverage Corporate Clients, Corporate Lending, Transaction Services Sales, and Client Services. NFR CC&P will consist of two NFR Officers B (one vacancy) and NFR Officer D, and will hierarchically report into the Head of NFR Wholesale Banking Netherlands.
As Senior NFR Officer you will be the first contact point for head NFR WB NL and Management CC&P. You are overall responsible for NFR CC&P, including but not limited to the following:
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day (operational) planning and activities within NFR CC&P, and end responsible for the execution of NFR team deliverables.
- Monitor that the risk profile CC&P remains within its risk appetite by identifying risks, maintaining risk & control logs, executing key control testing, tracking actions and reporting incidents.
- Advise pro-actively Management and business lines of CC&P on the risk profile, the implementation and operational effectiveness of key controls.
- Lead and implement NFR programs e.g. Internal Control Framework (ICF), Product Control Framework (PCF), etc.
- Work closely together with Business Management to create awareness and ensure timely implementation of group policies, while limiting the impact on the business.
- Develop presentations, communication and conduct ad hoc analysis on a diverse range of topics related to NFR.
- Coordinate quarterly Non Financial Risk Platform CC&P.
- Coaching NFR team.
- Act as a sparring partner to various stakeholders in CC&P and the wider DB NL and WB organization as well as Risk (ORM, Compliance and Legal) and Audit.
- Strong work ethic combined with a structured and disciplined approach, resulting in 'getting things done'.
- Focused on timely and high quality deliverables.
- Risk minded, knowledge of and experience with Operational Risk Management and Compliance
- Ability to build bridges, bring people together (interpersonal awareness), act as a sparring partner to various stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to manage different stakeholders, understand the business we are in, and navigate different cultural environments.
- 'Organization sensitive' with persuasiveness-skills and ability to use indirect influence.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm .
- Academic degree.
- Minimum 7 years' relevant working experience in the banking industry with Operational Risk Management and/or Compliance track record.
- A strong preference for 4-5 years of WB experience with a good understanding of ING's business lines, products and processes.
- Experience in leading and managing high performing specialists.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills, both written as well as spoken.
- A pro-active, can-do mentality.
We offer a stimulating job in a dynamic working environment.
- 36-hours working week
- Job scale 12
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact Eloy van de Burgt ( +31 (0)6 5346 0710 ). We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check www.ing.jobs/Nederland