For our office in Netherlands, we are currently looking for a SENIOR OFFICER FINANCE. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competive Base Salary + Distretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
Senior Officer - Finance (Amsterdam)
- Coaching and mentoring the accounting officers;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
- Reviewing via standard procedures output of the accounting officers;
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin – offs, mergers and acquisitions;
- Attending board meetings and shareholders meetings.
- You hold at least a bachelor degree preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You have at least 5 years of experience;
- You are fluent in English;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to b;uild strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- Work experience in the trust sector will considered an advantage.