(Senior) Risk Software Consultant
- An attractive salary + benefits package
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
As a Medior/Senior Risk Software Consultant you work on strategic projects around Risk Management systems for Credit Risk, Market Risk, ALM, Stress Testing and Provisioning. You become part of our team with talented individuals having a broad range of analytical and technical skills in the area of Risk Management. More precisely, you will work on projects aiming at analyzing, developing, building, testing and managing applications (a.o. SAS) which are used to support risk management calculations, models and reports. Interaction and collaboration with the Finalyse team, client users and other stakeholders is essential.
- You have a master degree in Engineering, Econometrics, Mathematics or related fields, or you have a master degree in a financial orientation. Holding an advanced degree in finance and/or a certification like CFA, FRM, PRMIA is an advantage;
- Good functional/technical skills for the implementation of software solutions such SAS risk related tools or R is a must;
- You are familiar with Data Modelling, ETL, database management systems and BI reporting tools;
- You are familiar with the structure and operations of a financial institution;
- You already have a relevant professional experience in the consulting/banking/insurance sector;
- You have excellent communication, writing and presentation skills;
- You are a quick learner and you enjoy having to find innovative solutions to new problems.
- An excellent working environment, offering you the opportunity to define your own specialisation and career within our flexible structure.
- A young and agile team of experts.
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast growing company.
- Training programmes adapted to your personal needs.
- The possibility to work at foreign clients.
- An attractive salary (pension & healthcare incl.) partly linked to your performance, and a fringe benefits package.
- You speak and write Dutch and English.