For an international trading firm we are searching for an experienced High Frequency Derivatives Trader.
Our client is based in Amsterdam. They combines quantitative research, cutting-edge technology and an innovative start-up spirit with a non-hierarchical culture of intellectual curiosity and learning where everyone is valued. Our client is privately owned and funded and has been able to grow exponentially from the start thanks to an exclusive, proven technology partnership. The firm is now seeking motivated, intellectually-curious and exceptional people to join their team.
- An relevant academic degree.
- significant experience in option price modelling/option trading
- experience in working with hft strategies (not necessarily on european or any other markets in particular)
- understand and has the desire to creat a (almost) fully automated trading strategy
- ability to mentor others and share expertise
- preferably experience (or at least understanding) of machine learning and its applications in finance/hft trading
- To be part of an innovative and fast-growing industry with a cutting-edge team.
- Excellent remuneration.
- Annual discretionary bonus and multiple performance incentives.
- Permanent, full-time position in a relaxed and trendy office based in Amsterdam.
- Work remotely negotiable
Information: Esther Demeree – Esther@macrander.nl – 06-23258970