Software Engineer - Amsterdam
High frequency trading firm are looking for a software engineer to join their team in Amsterdam. You'll be working on some of the fastest systems and most advanced technology out there so they're only looking for the best IT professionals to develop, optimise and support their tools. You'll be working in a fast, but exciting atmosphere where you'll find that expertise, innovation and fun go hand in hand.
As part of the trading technology team you'll be responsible for applications required to run the business. Day-to-day activities range from developing ultra-low latency exchange protocol decoders and encoders, to helping the monitoring and analysing effort by creating and developing UIs, to helping the traders with more control and information. You'll frequently sit on the trading floor working alongside the traders so you'll receive immediate feedback on how successful your work is. Requirements
- An excellent Computer Science degree from a top tier university
- Professional expertise in one or more OOP languages
- An entrepreneurial attitude, with a strong interest in the financial industry
- A team player and exceptional communicator who thrives on independence and enjoys creative freedom
- The ambition to grow through experience, training and on-the-job development.
- Great compensation package
- Profit-sharing structure
- Commuter costs paid for
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Sports and leisure activities
- Relocation assistance
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to apply for, don't hesitate to contact me: Tom Gardner