Technical Business Lead Salesforce (Amsterdam)
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Dec 18
See job description for details
Technical Business Lead Salesforce - Global role / Amsterdam
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you'll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you'll shape the future of 21 out of 25 of the top global consumer goods companies. By joining Accenture, you will embark on a fast-paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you'll use your expertise to drive opportunity-for the company and for yourself-while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Integrated Platform Team for Salesforce.com
Are you ready to join our European Integrated Platform Team for Salesforce.com to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities of digital. They are investing in whole new business models and platforms - this is reinventing marketing, sales, service and channels with digital embedded throughout and the customer at the heart of everything. Do you want to focus on the top-line growth of our clients and use your industry knowledge, your platform knowledge and experience to solve client issues by designing and implementing solutions in customer experience, sales and service, commerce and analytics?
If so, as an Industry Functional Expert you will be part of an international team that will deliver CRM projects for leading Consumer Goods companies. The solutions will be salesforce.com centric and cover part or all of the companies' front office processes.
The role consists of being a business / functional lead for implementing, integrating and deploying solutions on the Salesforce Platform to optimize a particular business processes or management function. It requires a lead aptitude for business process design, analyzing impacts, business solutions design and systems implementation.
As a Senior Manager, Industry Functional Expert, you'll often be:
• Developing and expanding our industry consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
• Overseeing enterprise business, -application and -integration architecture design during the sales process; and staying on the engagement as an enterprise architect during the Analysis & Plan phase (full time); design phase SME and content QA during build / test / deploy
• Orchestrating the solution of key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a "to-be" enterprise environment.
• Partnering with the opportunity lead to ensure the full transformation Front Office scope is evaluated; and the right components brought into the deal from a process and tools perspective.
• Leading the business and application architecture discussions with the client.
• Owning the E2E business and application architecture solutioning for large opportunities; working with the solution architect to ensure the solution plan reflects all components and uses the optimal delivery model (cost / skills balance).
• Partnering with the project/program manager to ensure the scope sold is understood and reflected in the baseline project plan, estimates, etc.
• During the Plan & Analysis phase, you will oversee the application and business architecture work streams to validate scope and complexity assumptions from the sales process; adapt costing/timeline with the client.
• During the Design Phase;
o Lead the business and application integration architecture design work stream
o Create business benefits case
o SME and reviewer for other design documentation (process, application, data)
o Lead functional design teams and work with them throughout the sprints
• During implementation and testing phases you will support on Content QA and act as the FO SME.
You will have experience with most of the following:
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in a challenging and innovative information systems environment
• A minimum of 5 years of project / program experience in Business transformation projects
• Proven communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills up to senior stakeholders
• One or more of the front-office process domains in the consumer goods industry (sales, marketing, revenue management, distribution, retail execution, customer analytics, …)
• Business Architecture and innovative process design for digitally enabled processes
• Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
Set yourself apart: Preferred Skills:
• Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
• An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
• An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client's issues.
• Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
• Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
• Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
• Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.