Asset & Liability Risk Manager
- Den Helder, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Den Helder Noord-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Asset & Liability Risk Manager
ING is looking for...
an Asset & Liability Risk Manager
Who are we looking for?
You are an experienced employee with a good understanding of risk management and Treasury & Capital Management.
You are team player who will add value to the Financial Risk Treasury & Capital Management organisation within a dynamic environment. You will ensure that the activities you are responsible for will be performed to an exceptional standard.
You possess an excellent command of English, being able to demonstrate negotiation, presentation and writing skills.
You are able to deal with cultural differences, conflicting interests, complex and unforeseen challenges, as well as to constructively cooperate with your peers in building a sustainable, effective and efficient working environment.
The key objectives of the Financial Risk Treasury & Capital Management that you will achieve together with Head of Financial Risk Treasury & Capital Management (FR BTCM) and your senior are:
- Monitoring financial risks;
- Coordinate, challenge & perform financial risk analysis including liquidity of the Bank Treasury and Capital Management.
- Being gatekeeper of the Committee of the Product Approval Process in which new financial products within Bank Treasury and Capital Management will be approved;
- Global oversight and coordination of Bank Treasury and Capital Management books, including the daily analysis and monitoring of the Bank Treasury and Capital Management Amsterdam books;
- Price-testing & valuation of financial products, transaction approval, product approval review process and limit control sheets (mandates) for Bank Treasury and Capital Management together with Head FR BTCM and your senior ;
- Participation in projects;
- Activities related to ILAAP NL, Liquidity Coordinator NL and Intraday Liquidity)
Your work environment
Within Financial Risk The Bank Treasury & Capital Management team monitors the financial risks of the Bank Treasury and Corporate Line. You will work in a dynamic environment and in a team of 10-12 employees.
Your profile & skills
- 3-5 years of experience in the risk domain;
- Expert in risk management and financial products;
- Strong analytical skills;
- A good understanding of Wholesale Banking products
- Able to identify and solve complex problems independently and with experienced staff, also involving the appropriate parties;
- Demonstrate Orange Code behaviour;
- Result-driven and able to push things forward in a persistent and constructive manner;
- Able to manage different stakeholders and navigate different cultural environments;
- Flexible team player, able to act swiftly in changing situations;
- Thrive while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environmentluent in English
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
What we offer
- 40 hours
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. Please send your CV and motivation. We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check www.ING.nl/carriere
For more information please contact Anna Kocon at firstname.lastname@example.org